Here are the current yoga specials I’ve seen this week. If you find any others, please take a moment to share and leave a comment or post to our Annapolis Yoga Wall.
- Golden Heart Yoga is still offering their $50 special for one month’s unlimited yoga classes. Considering their normal drop-in rate is $15-$20 a class, a great way to try out their studio.
Free Yoga Classes
lululemon Annapolis is offering three free Yoga classes this weekend…
- Saturday: 9:00 am free in-store Yoga class at lululemon Annapolis. Scheduled instructor: Marian Kauffman from Prana Studio
- Sunday: 8:00 am outdoor Yoga at the scenic overlook at the Naval Academy Bridge – this is the last class in their Underground Yoga series – where they sponsor a class at a different location each week, led by Lifeline Power Yoga Instructors.
- Sunday: 7:00 pm, Free Bikram Yoga Class at Bikram Yoga Annapolis.
- Friday: 6:00 pm, Evolutions Body Clinic in Annapolis is offering a $6 discounted (normally $17) all levels flow yoga class. Pre-registration not required, just arrive a few minutes early and pay at the front desk. If you want to call first, their phone number is: 410-224-7220.
- If you are a Big Vanilla Health Club member, they are offering a 8:30 AM Beginner’s Yoga Clinic tomorrow (Saturday) at their Arnold location. If you’re not a member, I’m pretty sure you can pay a $20 fee to use the club for the day or you might want to try printing out a free guest pass here. Either way, it’s probably a good idea to call first to check and see if the class has a cap on it. Their front desk # is: 443-305-9618.
- Don’t usually post job openings, but Evolutions Yoga posted on their FB wall that they have a position open at their front desk, and one of the perks is a free mind/body membership (unlimited yoga classes).
Interested in more Annapolis Yoga events and free/discounted classes offered by local Yoga studios?
- ‘Like Us’ on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/AnnapolisYoga to get newsfeed updates the second we post them.
- Not on Facebook? Visit our site at www.AnnapolisYoga.me
- Or follow us on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/AnnapolisYoga
Thanks and Namaste.