Just saw that Shakti Studio has a new unlimited yoga special for September – $30 for an unlimited month of yoga for all new students.
Shakti typically has smaller class sizes than many other studios, so their instructors offer great individual attention and help for new students with questions or past injuries. In case you haven’t been there before, they are located about 2 minutes from Bay Hills and are very convenient for yoga students in the Annapolis, Arnold and Severna Park area.
If you try out their special and aren’t sure where to start, I’ve taken classes with Sue, Chris K., Joan, Gabriella and Gretchen and recommend them all highly…
- If you’re a beginner or have past injuries, Sue’s Gentle Yoga class or Chris K.’s Beginner and More Yoga might be a good place to start, although due to the class sizes, just about all the classes there are very beginner friendly.
- If you prefer flow yoga, Gabriella teaches a wonderful flow class Tuesday nights.
- If you’re looking to build strength using Yoga, Sue’s Yoga for Strength class is very unique and a lot of fun
- If you’re looking for a class to try this weekend, Joan teaches a great class there on Saturdays am pretty sure the Sunday All Levels – teacher rotation class is rotated between Sue, Chris K. and Gretchen.
Interested in more Annapolis Yoga events and free/discounted classes offered by local Yoga studios?
- ‘Like Us’ on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/AnnapolisYoga to get newsfeed updates the second we post them.
- Not on Facebook? Visit our site at www.AnnapolisYoga.me
- Or follow us on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/AnnapolisYoga
Thanks and Namaste.