Sunset Yoga overlooking the water, live music, dinner and drinks. This Sunday at sunset, the yoga ecstatic sunset celebration on the south river (Annapolis) is taking place. Here are some highlights:
- 4-:30 – 6:15 pm sunset yoga with live music ($20)
- 7:30pm concert + kirtan celebraion (donation requested)
- dinner & drinks & desserts served
- Reiki, reflexoogy and henna body adornment offered throughout the evening
Candlelight fills this beautiful home on the waters edge as we enjoy a 75 minute yoga class and 30 minute nurturing relaxation. Accompanied by the jubilant + soulful sounds of musicians Jay Zek on harmonium, drums, guitar and keyboard & Bryan Gall, player of wooden flutes. Take time to nurture yourself and connect with friends while being given personal attention from professional teachers at this beautiful & unique event overlooking the spectacular views of South River at Sunset.
- Lara Bontempo – Professional Yoa Educator, Henna Artist + Certified Reflexologist
- Joan Livingston – Reki Master, RTY 500 Yoga Teacher
- Aimee Seal – RYT 500 Yoga Teacher + host
Open to all, but reservations strongly encouraged. For more information, click on flyer at the top of this page or contact Lara at 443-458-2030 (email@example.com) or Aimee at 410-562-5619 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested in more Annapolis Yoga events and free/discounted classes offered by local Yoga studios?
- ‘Like Us’ on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/AnnapolisYoga to get newsfeed updates the second we post them.
- Not on Facebook? Visit our site at www.AnnapolisYoga.me
- Or follow us on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/AnnapolisYoga
Thanks and Namaste.