Golden Heart Yoga has announced that they will be offering four free community Yoga classes. The classes will be taught by their teacher trainees (who attend an intensive one year program) and are graduating next month.
The four classes will be held on:
Wednesday, October 12th at 4PM (Robin)(yesterday)
- Sunday, October 23rd at 1PM (Nicole/Joanie)
- Sunday, October 30th at 1PM (Susan)
- Saturday, November 12th at 1PM (Mary)
Note: If you’re not able to make any of the community classes, Golden Heart has a drop-in rate of $20 and also offers a four class pass for $70 which is good for three months.
I’ve taken quite a few classes there with Renee, Lynn, Joan, Dana, Sally, Diana and Jennifer and recommend them all highly (I listed the instructors in order of the ones I have taken the most classes with, not by any other specific order – all are very good).
Also announced, Golden Heart will also be offering a mini session in Viniyoga.
Interested in more Annapolis Yoga events and free/discounted classes offered by local Yoga studios?
- ‘Like Us’ on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/AnnapolisYoga to get newsfeed updates the second we post them.
- Not on Facebook? Visit our site at www.AnnapolisYoga.me
- Or follow us on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/AnnapolisYoga
Thanks and Namaste.