Lot’s of great yoga events this weekend, including free and discounted beginner’s yoga, vinyasa yoga, hot yoga and even Teen/Tween Yoga.
For more information on each class, please visit the Annapolis Yoga Calendar. Thanks and have a great weekend!
- $6 Community Yoga – 6PM at Evolutions Body Studio, taught by Adele Cook,
- $6 Community Beginner Yoga – 8PM at Charm City Yoga (Severna Park), taught by Christina Anderson,
- Free In Store Yoga – 9AM at Lululemon Annapolis, taught by Kathy James,
- Free Tween Yoga – 10am at Lululemon Annapolis, taught by Stretch Your Spirit’s Julie Blamphin,
- $6 Community Hot Vinyasa – 6:15pm at Charm City Yoga (Severna Park), taught by Jessica Rodgers,
- Free experiential demo of Pheonix Rising Yoga Therapy – 2-4pm and 6-8pm at the Integral Loft, facilitated by Bev Johnson (cultivateharmony.com),
- $10 Community Metta Yoga at Shakti Studio – 6PM at Shakti Studio, taught by Gretchen S. of Free Range Yogis,
- $6 Community Beginner Yoga at Charm City Yoga (Severna Park), taught by Jessica Rodgers,
Retreats and Workshops
Path of Transformation: a Retreat for Healing, Growth, and Awakening w/ Richard & Danna Faulds – 9:30 -5PM at Crofton Yoga
On the morning of this daylong retreat, Richard Faulds will guide a yoga experience designed to deepen self awareness by weaving together postures, breathing, deep relaxation and sitting meditation, puncuated by Danna Faulds’ poetry. In the afternoon, participants will bring awareness into relationship and life through a vaariety of small group exercises. The day will end with a second session of breath-assisted relaxation and meditation. Join Richard and Danna for an immersion experience bound to leave you feeling rebalanced, revitalized, and fully alive. The cost for this day-long workshop is $100.
Additional details on each class, contact info and directions are located on the Annapolis Yoga Calendar.