I’m thankful for the so many new friends I have made in the Annapolis Yoga community this past year – your wisdom, advice, spirit and friendship and so much more. Have a happy and safe (if you are traveling) Thanksgiving everyone!
Pretty sure every studio in town is closed today (with the exception of Prana’s 8AM-10AM Turkey Kickasana class, but lots of special post-Thanksgiving Yoga events going on tomorrow…..
- Shakti Studio is having two Black Friday classes, a 9AM-10:30AM Burn the Bird Class with Joan and a 11AM-12:30AM Kick off the Holidays class with Linda.
- Golden Heart Yoga is having a donation based Centering Yoga Workshop to benefit the Davidsonville Wildlife Sanctuary from 9AM – noon.
- Evolutions is having a Black Friday Hot Vinyasa Burn class with Adele from 9:30AM – 11:00AM.
- Crofton Yoga is having their 5th Annual Burn the Bird class with Eric Brown from 9AM – 11:AM.
Additional information on each class as well as Studio location and directions are posted on the Annapolis Yoga Calendar – Have a great Thanksgiving!
Interested in more Annapolis Yoga events and free/discounted classes offered by local Yoga studios?
- New: Interested in meeting up and practicing Yoga with similar minded Yogis at different studios and locations (and receiving special group yoga discounts and perks)? Join the new Annapolis Yoga Meetup Group
- ‘Like Us’ on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/AnnapolisYoga to get newsfeed updates the second we post them.
- Not on Facebook? We are also on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/AnnapolisYoga
Thanks and Namaste.