If you’re new to yoga, or need a good solid refresher, here are a few excellent choices….
- Shakti Studio has added a YogaBasics class Saturdays 8:45-10AM with Linda and also has a Beginner Yoga Class Monday’s 9:30 – 10:45am.
- Golden Heart Yoga offers a Yoga Fundamental class 6:00 – 7:00 PM with Dana and offers some excellent Yoga I classes, some with very low student teacher ratios that give personal hands on attention to beginner’s – for example Renee’s Yoga I class Tuesday night 7:15pm – 8:45pm (available both via session registration and on a drop-in basis)
- Evolutions offers a Newbie Yoga Workshop the second Saturday each month (tomorrow) and includes one week of Yoga with the class fee.
- Big Vanilla (Arnold) offers a Beginner Yoga Clinic the second Saturday each month (tomorrow) at 8:30AM. Cost is free to members and you’re not a member you might be able to print out a free 7-day Big Vanilla workout pass here at Annapolis Gyms.com. Big Vanilla also offers a new YogaFundamentals class in their Pasadena location taught by Dana.
- Charm City Yoga (Severna Park) offers a Beginner’s Five-Week Yoga series workshop. Cost is $65 which includes all five weeks, drop-ins are also welcome. They are also a Beginner Yoga class Saturday Morning’s at 11:15AM ($16 drop-in fee)
Interested in more Annapolis Yoga events and free/discounted classes offered by local Yoga studios?
- New: Interested in meeting up and practicing Yoga with similar minded Yogis at different studios and locations (and receiving special group yoga discounts and perks)? Join the new Annapolis Yoga Meetup Group
- ‘Like Us’ on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/AnnapolisYoga to get newsfeed updates the second we post them.
- Not on Facebook? We are also on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/AnnapolisYoga
Thanks and Namaste.